- You can register by clicking on the "Join Now" button and populating your details or by adding your listing. When you add your listing you will automatically be registered. You will receive a username and password via email. If you don't find the email from us in your inbox, please check your all mail, junk or spam box.
- You can login by clicking on the "Join Now" button and populating your username and password details. This will enable you to have access to your User Dashboard whereby vendor business owners will be able to add or make changes to their listing.
- Click on the "Add Listing" button on the home page. Select your preferred price plan and then click on the "Continue" button.
- Populate all details about your listing on the "Submit Listing" page.
- Check the agree to terms & conditions box and click on "Save & Preview". This action will submit your listing. If you need to make changes to your submission you can click on the "Edit" button. Make your changes and click on "Update & Preview". If you are happy with your submission, click on "Pay & Publish". Select your listing and method of payment. Click "Proceed to Next". An invoice will be generated which will require you to make payment via EFT. Use your invoice reference number as the payment reference.
- Your listing will then be reviewed and published by our admin. Note that if payment is not received within a 24 hour period, your listing will be removed.
- On your listing page click "Claim Now!" which is located at the bottom of the contact business owner form.
- Populate the claim form with the following details where applicable so we can validate your claim; a)Registered business name, b)Business/Company registration number, c)Director/s identity number d)Your contact number, e)Additional details about your business listing. You can attach a single scanned file of the relevant documentation required.
- Alternatively submit your details to email@example.com.
- Click on "Claim Your Business Now!". We will contact you to let you know the status of your claim.
- You can expedite your claim by sending a WhatsApp text to our admin at (+27 68 512 5198).
- Once your claim is approved your listing will receive a claim badge "tick", and you can start managing your listing via your User Dashboard.
- You will have access to the User Dashboard when you register on our website.
- Login to your User Dashboard with the username and password that has been sent to you via email.
- From your User Dashboard you will have access to the following features; a)Dashboard overview b)Announcements c)Events d)Appointments e)Coupons f)Listings g)Inbox h)Invoices i)Saved j)Ad campaigns k)Reviews l)Bookings m)User profile
- Note that although you may have access to the User Dashboard features, only some of the features may be active for you to use depending on the price plan purchase you made.
- If you require any further support please contact our admin via WhatsApp (+27 68 512 5198) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Exclusive Listings are My Fine Wedding's premier listings that are displayed constantly on the site's home page "Exclusive Listings" section for the duration purchased. In order to display your listing as an Exclusive Listing, you will need to have an active listing and then purchase an Exclusive Listing price plan. This purchase cannot be done from your user dashboard and will have to be a separate purchase made to My Fine Wedding. Please contact our admin for information on the Exclusive Listing price plan options.
Featured Listings are My Fine Wedding's most popular listings that are randomly selected and displayed on the site's home page "Featured Listings" section for the duration purchased. In order to display your listing as a Featured Listing, you will need to have an active listing and then purchase a Spotlight Ad Campaign for the duration you wish your Featured Listing to display. The purchase of a Spotlight Ad Campaign can be done via your user dashboard.
User Dashboard Feature Overview
The dashboard feature gives you an overview of the number of listing views received, number of customer leads whereby prospective customers have contacted you via the lead form, and the number of customers reviews your listing has received. This information can be seen on a weekly or monthly basis by clicking on "more insights".
Create announcements for your listing by clicking on "Add new" and completing the announcement form. You can switch your announcements on/off or edit/delete an announcement anytime. Once an announcement is created and active, the announcement icon will display on the listing archive page and the full announcement will display on your listing detail page. See listing detail page and listing archive page examples in the section "Business Listing Display Overview".
Create events for your listing by clicking on "Add new" and completing the events form. You can edit/delete an event anytime. Once an event is created and active (for the duration stipulated by you), the event will display on your listing detail page. You can choose to have the event display on your listing detail page sidebar or on the listing detail page content area. See listing detail page example in the section "Business Listing Display Overview" where the event displays in the content area. Your event will also be displayed with all other My Fine Wedding vendor events on the event page which can be accessed via the navigation menu.
Customers will be able to book an appointment with you by clicking on the "Book an appointment now!" button on your listing details page. From the appointments dashboard, you will be able set appointment frequency e.g. 15min intervals, for your particular listing. You will also be able to see pending appointments and accept or cancel appointments. All approved appointments will display on your appointment calendar until that appointment elapse.
Create discounts/coupons for your listing by clicking on "Add new" and completing the coupons form. You can edit/delete a coupon anytime. Once a coupon is created and active (for the duration stipulated by you), the coupon will display on your listing detail page and listing archive page. You can choose to have the event display on your listing detail page sidebar or on the listing detail page content area. See listing detail page and listing archive page examples in the section "Business Listing Display Overview".
From the listings dashboard you will be able to edit/delete or change your selected listing price plan anytime. It is recommended to change your price plan only when your listing duration expires to prevent you from losing out on your initial price pan purchase. Also note that whenever you edit your listing, it will take time for it to be published as our admin team will have to review and approve the edited content. However, publishing of your listing can be expedited by sending a WhatsApp text to our admin team. To see what your business listing would look like on our website, see the listing detail page and listing archive page examples in the section "Business Listing Display Overview".
When a customer contacts you via the leads form on your listing details page, the query message will pop up in your inbox. You can respond to this message or contact the customer directly.
View invoices here on price plan purchases and ad campaign purchases. Please use the invoice numbers as payment references when making payments to My Fine Wedding.
Whenever you view a listing that interests you, click on the "save" icon for that listing and it will display here in the saved dashboard. You can delete a saved listing anytime.
Create ad campaigns for your listing by clicking on "Add new" and completing the ad campaigns form. There are three types of ad campaigns to choose from viz. spotlight, top of search and sidebar. Spotlight ads will allow for a vendor's listing to be randomly selected and displayed in the "Featured Listings" section of My Fine Wedding's home page. Top of search bar ads will allow for a vendor's listing to be randomly selected and displayed at the top of search results for a particular category when searched for. Sidebar ads will allow for a vendor's listing to be randomly selected and displayed in the sidebar of the listing details page and the sidebar of the listing archive page. You will have the option to select more than one ad campaign type to run and the duration for which you would like them to run. Ad campaigns will only become active once payment process is complete.
From the reviews dashboard you will be able to edit/delete reviews already submitted by you on other listings on My Fine Wedding. Also, you will be able to view reviews submitted by other customers on your listing where you can comment or reply to them.
Business owners who already have accounts with Timekit and Resurva can have their respective booking widgets display on their listing page. Just select either Timekit or Resurva, populate the details and hit submit.
You can load a photo of yourself so customers can put a name to a face. You can also update contact details, social media links and user password.
Business Listing Display Overview
Once a business owner creates a listing and the listing is published by our admin team, the details of the listing will be displayed on the My Fine Wedding website as per the example below.
Pages that display search results are considered listing archive pages and will have the format as per the example below.